CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

An Official Toddler

Ethan is now an official toddler! When we were in South Carolina, Ethan took two steps. He cried while doing it, and did not want to try again. On Friday the 12th, He was standing at the end of the coffee table, let go and took six steps toward me. It was so exciting. Since then he has taken a few steps here and there. Then this weekend he really took off. I can't believe it but he is walking all over the place, ans he is so excited about it. He has a look of pure joy and he is laughing while walking as fast as he can. All he needs to do is figure out how to get from sitting to standing without help and he will be walking full time. I am so proud of my boy and am overjoyed to see him so proud of himself and what he has learned to do.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Yay for Ethan! I hope you can keep up with him!