CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

My first 5k

A few weeks ago I completed my first 5k! a few months ago when the kids started preschool, I decided that I wanted to go to the gym for my free time. In order to get motivated not to miss a day, I downloaded a couch to 5k training program on my Ipod. It was designed for non runners to be able to complete a 5k. Since it seemed prefect for me, I took the challenge to try it. 8 weeks later, I finished the Santa Clarita 5k. I was not prepared for how fun it would be. There were so many people and the energy was amazing. I ran most of the time and had a personal best time. When I came to the finish line, I had a great cheering crowd waiting for me. I can't wait to do the next one. That's weird for me to say that, but its true!






1 comment:

Ms. Bananie said...

You ROCK! (Sheesh, when I have free time from Spencer, I get the hankerin' to take a nap!)
And how do you look so dang cute while running?! You are amazing, woman!