CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cherry Picking

A few weeks ago we all got up early and heading out to Leona Valley to pick cherries together. What a great idea. We all had so much fun getting the cherries right off the tree. We put them in our bucket to take home and we even got to eat some. Bridget and Ethan were so excited! I was glad that I dressed them in brighter colors because in the orchard it could be very easy to misplace them. But this way they had more freedom to explore a little more and I could see then through the trees. The Cherries that we bought were so good and we devoured them. mmmm. I cant wait till net year, I think this will be a new tradition.










2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yay! You updated your blog! I had to as well after Mom told us that she would be checking it. Love you and you have the cutest twins in the world.

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I haven't been to Leona Valley to pick cherries since I went with my Mia Maid class. Like, centuries ago when they still had Mia Maids!
Glad you had a yummy good time!