CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Santa Clarita Marathon - 5k

Last year I did my very first 5k at the Santa Clarita Marathon. It was a goal of mine for a while so I took the plunge and completed it. I was surprised how fun it was. Since then I did another 5k with friends in March. I wanted to see if I was getting better with my time so I decided to do the Santa Clarita 5k for a second time. I was really happy that my Mom and Sister decided to join me! It was a great time and I took a minute off of my time from the previous year.



The kids wanted to run too, so we did a mini race :)


I have some new goals for 2011. I am hoping to complete a half marathon and improve my time once again the 5k.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats!!!