CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter evening





After Church Joseph, and i and the kids drove up to my Uncle Bobs house for Easter dinner and the Easter egg hunt. This is something that we have been doing since I was about 5 or 6 years old. They have a hunt in the front yard for all the little kids and in the backyard for all the older kids. There is no age limit but the rule is once you are married you are out of the hunt. I remember when I was in the front yard hunt with my cousins and yesterday I watched all of our kids hunt the eggs. Its nice the have a tradition like that. Bridget and Ethan were too young but next year they can get some eggs, ans i cant wait to share that with them. It is also a great time to see family that we don't get to see very often.

No comments: