CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday!

Sunday was a great day, crazy but great. Bridget and Ethan got all dressed up and ready for their first Easter! Church was especially nice because I got the take place in some great musical numbers for sacrament. I was able to sing a duet with my friend Angel and sing in two choir numbers. Singing and music always help me to get in the spirit and help me to focus on the true meaning of Easter and that is to celebrate and remember the sacrifice that Jesus made for each and every one of us. With the addition to my family in the past months I have really been grateful for all that I have and for the wonderful Eternal family that i am blessed to be a part of. So Sunday was a great day. We were able to go to Church and also to take part in the fun side of Easter as well. The best of both parts of Easter! Amist the craziness of Easter Sunday I was able to snap some really great pics before church.





This is the first picture that i can really see there similarities

No comments: