CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lake Pyramid

A few weeks a go we kicked off the summer activities with a day trip up to Pyramid Lake to take out the Sea-Dos. They had a beach that was fixed up last year so we decided to take the kids an have a fun day playing in the water. Well, the beach was a bit grubby and the shallow water had a lot of green algae all over the place. So it wasn't as nice as we expected. That didn't stop Ethan and Bridget at all. They had a great time and both got to go on the beat for the first time! I was way to nervous to take them myself so Joseph took Ethan and Kimberly took Bridget.

My Dad and Bridget

Joseph and Ethan
Sitting eating some chips.

Kimberly, her friend Emily and the twins

1 comment:

Ms. Bananie said...

Whoah! I'd totally be with you on the Sea-Do excursion! Sounds like fun, but I'll watch from the land!
: D Looks like they had fun though!