CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time Goes By

I was reading my friend Shannon' s blog and she tagged everyone on this topic so here it goes:

20 years ago (1988) - 20 years ago I was 8 years old. We were living in Canoga Park and we moved to Sunland later that year. I was just finishing the third grade at Sunny Brea elementary and started fourth and Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies (SOCES). I was also baptized on Feb 6, 2008. My sister was only four years old!

15 years ago(1993) - 15 years ago I was 13 and finishing the 8th grade at Ribet academy and getting ready for high school. Brian was born in January of that year! I also got my braces off and was the lead in the school play "Alice in Wonderland". That summer I went to Hawaii with my girl scout troop.

10 years ago (1998) - 10 years ago I was 18 and had just finished my freshman year at BYU! It was the best year that I had there. I lived in Helaman Halls and my roommates name was Jennifer. This time that year we went on a road trip back to California for a friends missionary farewell and I said goodbye to many friend leaving on missions.

5 years ago (2003) - 5 years ago I was 23 graduated from college and working as an assistant hair stylist as Echo Salon in Pasadena. It was a great job, latter that year i went off on my own and became a stylist at Mirage in Santa Clarita. On Labor day Joseph and I had out first date, we went to the beach and had an amazing time. I finished the year off getting engaged and visiting Josephs family in South Carolina.

1 year ago (2007) - A year ago I was newly pregnant! My sister had just gotten married and all was well! On Sept 26, 2007 Bridget and Ethan were born!

1 comment:

Hucks in the Hood said...

I can't believe you were only 8 when I was a junior in high school! Wow! I really am old! Love you guys!