CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Carpenteria, June 2008

In June we went on a great camping trip to Carpenteria, CA. It was our first time going anywhere overnight with Bridget and Ethan so i was a little nervous to go. It turned out to be a wonderful trip. We stayed in my parents tent trailer so the babies didn't get to cold and they slept all night and even napped during the day! It was so fun to have everyone up at the beach. My Aunt Tracy and Uncle David even came down from Seattle and camped with us. They are so much fun and I was so happy to be able to visit with them. David has a great camera and was able to take some really great pictures at the beach one day and just sent them to us. They came out fantastic, I am so happy to have some great pics. We spent a few days there and one of them was Fathers day. I was a perfect Day the weather was nice and we were able to go and play at the beach. Ethan could not get enough of the sand and the water and was so happy to be playing outside with his dad. Bridget was happy to be in shade with me. Over all it was a fantastic trip!











2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jessica, I just found your blog and saw your cute babies for the first time! I'm so glad they're doing so well and I wish I were there to take pictures of them!

KYLE and NATALIE KOESTER said...

Hey it was good to hear from you on my blog. I am glad to see you have one, now I can add you and keep updated with your family. Your little twins are so cute, that must be so fun and must keep you very busy. We are here in CA for the summer, we should get together.