CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Avila Beach #3

Ok, I promise no more. There were just so many!!!






I love this picture. I know its not of their faces but Bridget's hand on Ethan's back brings tears to my eyes. They really are bonded and love to be near each other, they are my miracles, my two blessed babies. With out love, faith and the wonders of medicine I would not have such a beautiful and touching photo, and such a perfect family.

3 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh, I just LOVE those pictures! That one of the two has got to go in a frame! Happy, happy times! I'm glad you got to enjoy a little Time Share fun! (Say...I know some Ostergards over in Valencia...wonder if it's one & the same. Small Valley!)

Melissa said...

It's so fun to see your sweet babies and all the progress they are making!

Daddy Dale and Mommy Jen said...

Jessica,
I have truly enjoyed reading your blog. Your twins are adorable!
It is amazing to see the bond between two babies that spent so much time together in the womb. Keep in touch!
Jennifer