CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Josephs Birthday/Visitors

On July 15th we had the pleasure of having two visitors from South Carolina come. My mother-in-law Margaret and my oldest nephew Brett. They came out and visited for five days. During that time we went to Disneyland, went swimming, celebrated Josephs birthday, went to church, Scooters Jungle, and Racers Edge. It was busy few days.

For Josephs birthday we went to Disneyland, but on Sundays my family always does birthdays. So Sunday we went to my parents for dinner and had a little party. He got lots of fun gifts from everyone and a cake withs lots of candles :)



From me: a fishing puzzle to represent fishing in Alaska

And a charger for the Xbox controllers

From Kimi and Wes: the movie "Taken"

From Brian: I Tunes gift card. (I might have to steal that)

Big one from my parents: A new suit! It fits great:)
Ethan got very excited with all the present opening that he decided to roll around in the dogs beds



Hope you had a great Brithday!

No comments: