CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scooters Jungle

A few years ago I went to Scooters Jungle for a friends 18th birthday party and was really impressed with what a fun place it was. I was pregnant at the time so I was not allowed to really do anything fun, like go down the slide and bounce around so I was a little bummed and always wanted to come back. A few weeks ago I went with the twins and my mother-in-law Margaret and my nephew Brett. We were in the toddler are for ages 1-5 and it was so much fun! I got very tired going on the slide over and over again, but the kids had a blast. Who knew they were such dare devils. I sure didn't. I guess it was a wake up call that they are not babies anymore. Where did this big kids come from? A few of the pictures are really out of focus cause they were super fact action shots but I love them anyway.















1 comment:

Ms. Bananie said...

Yay! I've been debating whether or not to go. Now that I know there's a TODDLER area...I'm SO there!
So much fun to see those kiddos have such a blast! (And oh, Bridget's eyes are SO gorgeously blue!)