CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Our trips to the park

The last couple of weeks I have had the pleasure of taking the twins to the park. the weather has been fantastic and they love being outside. I have been going to Central Park near my home because it is really big and we can do our walks first and then play on the swings when it is over. It s really fun but i haven't been able to share it with anyone since i have been by myself. The other weekend we were at my parent house and my mom, sister and I went on a walk down to the park by their home. I was really fun to push both babies in the swings and the same time. Even though they may not look it they do really enjoy the swings. Well mostly Ethan, Bridget likes to move slowly.







No comments: